Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Touch

I was in the lounge getting coffee and He came in.  We were alone for a few minutes.  What to say?  I really wanted to say to Him, "Hey.  Could we at least flirt?  I'm bored."

As I walked but I rubbed His back affectionately and asked how he was.  He groped at my stomach a little and patted my butt.  I squealed a little.  "Oh, that's nice."

An open door.

He passed by me a few times today, as if He wanted to say something.  He stood close.  He smelled so good.

The door is totally open.

I should have gone to hang out with Him for a few minutes when we both had a break.  I was too busy.

He stopped by to ask me a question about something.  I didn't know the answer, but I had to go talk to the same secretary, so I told Him I'd ask about His situation.  When I went back it was kind of crazy in His room, so I told Him the information that He needed to know. 

And then He said something about getting together again sometime.  But I was kind of reluctant or taken aback or something.  I can't explain it.  He said, "What?  You don't want to?"

It's not that. 

We stepped out into the hallway.  I told Him, "No, it's fine.  It's just that you've barely spoken to me in a week and half.  I thought you were over it."

"No!" He exclaimed.  And then more quietly, "I want another blow job.  It was really good."

He kind of apologized for having to leave so soon the last time, but I assured Him that it was exactly what I expected, and it would have been awkward any other way.  I mean, it was kind of weird just how fast He bailed, but I wasn't surprised, and I wasn't hurt or anything.  

A little later he stopped by my desk.  I think maybe he felt bad or something because He was kind of explaining himself as He was trying to move around me to cop a feel.  It's always awkward because we could be caught at any moment.  Again I told him, "You haven't said boo to me in a couple of weeks. I just figured you were over it.  You run kind of hot and cold, you know."

He paused for a minute, "You know, I do run hot and cold.  Sometimes I am in the mood and sometimes I'm not."

"Do you think it's age or just normal?  For me it's kind of normal."

He admitted that it might be age.

"You know, even if we never do it, I'd like to at least flirt around.  It breaks up the monotony around here."

He agreed the job sucks more than usual.

It was quiet between us for a minute.  Not awkward.  Just silence.  

And then people walked in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for following along.