Monday, January 5, 2009

Third Appointment

I felt a little bad about my lack of enthusiasm earlier in the day.  

And I can't ever decided if I am suppose to lead or follow.

After lunch, in the hallway, I asked him if we had an appointment this afternoon.

"An appointment?" he questioned.

"Yes.  An appointment," I answered deliberately.

He eye brows perked up, he jiggled his keys in his pocket, and turned and pivoted back toward his room.  "Oh, yes!  At 1:00 PM"

Sometimes we keep appointments, but sometimes we don't.  It's like trying to get the stars to align.  Conditions must be right.  At 1:00 PM. 

At 12:57 PM, I saw Him through the window.  He could see I was busy.  Was He checking?  I'm not sure.  It wasn't 1:00 PM.  Don't you know that 1:00 PM is exact.  

It has to be.  We only have a few minutes.

I arrived first.  He locked the door this time. The bright lights were on.

We kissed.  I can't get enough of His kisses.

"Mmm.  That's igniting something," I said.

He pulled at my shirt.  He wanted to touch my breasts.

"Wanna see?" I lifted my shirt.  I had a granny, steel-plated bra on.  So unsexy.  I thought it might be over.  I was going for frumpy today.  Sigh.  He sucked my right breast until my nipple stood erect.

"Do you want to see mine?"  He asked, unbuttoning His pants.  No underwear on.  Very interesting.  We stroked and played for a few seconds.  That's all the time we ever have.

He wanted it in my mouth.  I knelt in front of Him and gently started sucking.  We don't have time for a full service.  Just a tease.

Just a tease before He needs to leave.  It's so obvious that there's something wrong with His pants when He leaves.  

"When do I get to see yours?" He asks. 

"When I have more than a few minutes and there aren't any crazy kids next door."

I wandered back into my class.  Three minutes have passed.  

What the hell am I doing?  I ask that of myself a lot.  A lot.

I want more.

Later, in the hallway, He whispered, "You suck so good.  I'm not kidding.  We need to fuck.  Two more minutes and I could have cum.  I bet it wouldn't take you much longer."

Hmmph.  I bet you're wrong.  "It takes a little more for me.  I need less stress and a little more time.  So, you're telling me if we had like 5 minutes and a little peace, you'd go off that fast?"

Wow.  He thinks He's an old man, but that's a young man's trait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for following along.