Thursday, March 19, 2009

Needin' It

I've been busy and haven't talked to him a lot, but I stopped by his desk during a break today.  He was acting a bit weird.  Looking at me.  Right in my eyes.  There was someone else around. I flirted with him a bit.  We do it with everyone. He does, too.

We had a meeting after work.  But then I had this feeling...

As I pulled into my neighborhood, he was sitting in his car, waiting for me.  I don't know how long.  I'm thinking it was 10 minutes or so.  He's never done it before, but I just had this feeling.  

What was so weird is that I saw his woman after work.  I followed her on the freeway a bit of the way.  We just happened to be going the same way.

I pulled up beside him in my car:  "You are a scamp!"

"Is it a good time?"

"Sure.  Come on."

The thing...the sad thing is that I wasn't in the mood.  

But he got me in the mood.  It was nice.  I needed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for following along.